- Available platform
- Efficient management with maximum x500 leverage
- Our low spread overwhelms the competition.
- Trading system is Low 1000 unit minimum per trade! 1,000 currencies accounts for 1 lot.
- No service charges and no extraneous fees!
- Wide selection of currency pairs (25 types)
- We allow you hedge dealings.
- We will not charge you for margins.
- We only deal with dollar denominated dealings at present.
FXIM Platform Features
- High ability with development and limit price.
- We offer platform at stable price.
- Very simple and easy system for beginners.
- We explicitly show rates at 81.234 digits in USD/JPY. Detailed transactions are available for we offer you every opportunity.
- Very stable spread.
- Web and mobile versions are available so you can trade at anywhere.
- We have no specific limits to the order amount for each time.
- You may have multiple accounts at the same time.
Meta Trader4 Account Platform
Meta Trader4 Features
「MetaTrader4」is now available at FXIM.
MetaTrader4(Hereafter referred to as MT4) is a trading system developed by a well-known Russian Software Company called MetaQuotes Software in 2000. The system was programmed with MetaQuotes Language, also known as MQL. MT4 is equipped with 50 technical indicators , outstanding charts and many other convenient functions. MT4 is very user-friendly and it allows independent Expert Advisor (EA) installed in the system to enable automated trading and technical indicators. Unlike other automated trading system, MT4 can easily get the EA which perfectly matchs its Trading Style. MT4 is one of the most popular trading systems in the world, its automated trading feature attacts many traders even for those who rely on manual tradings.
Risk DisclosureForeign exchange transaction may not be suitable for all investors.Forex carries a high level of risk.The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you.Before deciding to trade any such foreign exchange transaction you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment.Therefore, you should not invest money that you cannot afford to loss.You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading on margin, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubt.